Looking for A new Backround.
Hi and welcome to our forum. We are currently looking for some good photoshoppers that could help us improove our forum. Please contact me on skype (nisako12) or pm me on the forum if you want to help us. Thanks

Change of clan leader

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Change of clan leader

Post by ColaPhoenix on Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:19 pm

As most of you know, i hope. silver leaved the clan and said i was the new leader. I hope this is ok for all of you and i will do my best to make it better if it's not.

as for the co-leader or second in command or whut ever u wanna call it i say that everyone that is still in the skype chat i made a time back has made themself worthy. i have been gone for two weeks now and i thank you all for waiting. i think we all shall work together to make this clan the best it can be. after all without you guys it rly wouldn't be a clan.

the name is writen in the order they were in on skype:
Duckman, Henry, Matthijs, Robin and Sigurd.
these are the 5 people that will stand equal to me in the clan for now. anyone of them can be removed if it's the will of the majority betwen them.

i hope you all will do your outmost to make this clan better.

Thank you for reading. Very Happy
ColaPhoenix

ColaPhoenix
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Change of clan leader

Post by Devilyo on Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:18 pm

Silver left the clan to make a different clan SpC, samurai pizza cats (retard name but w/e)
Me and William are kind of always on his server.. (same as <3 serv before, just renamed to samurai pizza cats)

Silver made the new clan cause this clan is a lost cause / just to inactive to safe.

I suggest you kick some people Cola, since half of the people dont even know what <3 is Razz

I'm playing on SPC server, but if you find a new server I'd be happy to join you guys once in a while Wink

I am not joining any clan, just saying hi every now and then Wink

Devilyo
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ColaPhoenix on Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:27 pm

yeah kicking shall happen. anyway as i see it only the names writen down on the list is in the clan. people who don't seem to be around will be remvoed. i think it will be alot easier to get it up if we are some few people.
and if u guys just hang around until we get a server up it will get active again. also when we do we still will need to keep people active with clan wars and so on.

what heart core used to be ass i see it was just some people/friends gathered that played now and then.

ColaPhoenix
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum